Metallic Copper Golden Powder Coating
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $2.3|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Ton/Mon|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: metallic copper golden type
- Appearance: Powder
- Paint Film Property: Heat-Resisting Paint
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, Reach, FDA, En71, SGS
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Production Name: Metallic Copper Golden Powder Coating
- Adhesion: 0 Grade
- Gloss: High Gloss
- Curing: 180 Degree/15mins, 200 Degree/10mins
- Storage Condition: at About 25 Degree and at Ventilated Indoors
- Trademark: Wonder
- Specification: 39.5cm*30cm*35cm.
- HS Code: 3907999990
- Color: Gold
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Method: Spray
- Category: One-Component Paint
- Substrate: Steel
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Thickness: 60-80um
- Hardness: 2h
- Expiration: 12 Months
- Spraying Mode: High Voltage Electrostatic Spraying 40-80kv
- Package: Lined in with Double PE Bags. Packed in Carton Box
- Transport Package: Lined in with Double PE Bags. Packed in Carton Box
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Pictures of Product
Description of Product Product Test
Powder coatings are mixed with a certain proportion of the resin, fillers, curing agents and other additives, then prepared by hot extrusion ,crushed and sieved. The products are stable at room temperature storage, then baking heat melted and solidified to form a smooth and bright permanent coating to achieve the purpose of decoration and corrosion.
It is suitable for metal/ iron/ aluminum surface of each indoor product such as furniture, electrical appliance, industrial equipment, sports equipment, toys, hardware, shop tool rack and lamps and lanterns etc.
|Color||Chrome Gold Color|
|Type||Epoxy Polyester Indoor|
|Curing||200ºC*10mins / 180ºC*15mins|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Test Item||Test Standard||Testing Results|
|Adhesive force||GB/T9286-1998||0 grade|
|Impact Resistance||GB/T1732-1993||50kg.cm no cracks nor stripping|
|Salt spray test||GB/T1771-1991||500H,no pulverization,gloss protection 80%|
|Winding Resistance||GB/T6742-1986||3mm no cracks nor stripping|
|UV Resistance||GB/T14522-1993||240h △E<1,gloss protection 80%|
|Heat & Humidity Resistance||GB/T 1740-1979||>500 Hours,film gloss slightly lose|
Q1. Can I have a sample order for powder coating?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for inspection and customs declaration.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for powder coating?
A: Low MOQ, 1-2kg sample powder checking is available.
Q4. How to proceed an order for powder coating?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q5: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer professional after-sale service for every customer.
Welcome to contact us